Badener Str. 4
Responsible for content pursuant § 55 Abs. 2 RStV:
The following legal notices govern access to and use of our website. Please read carefully the terms and conditions set out below as use of this site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions in their valid form.
• Ludger Neuwinger-Heimes
• Thomas Mettke
Commercial Register/ Register Number
Register Court: Mannheim Local Court
Register Number: HRB 432465
VAT Identification Number: DE 812054877
Corteco GmbH, Hirschberg, Germany
The use and reproduction of text or images from this website is only permitted with the express prior consent of Corteco GmbH.
We constantly update and monitor the content of this website. We are neither liable for nor guarantee the timeliness, correctness, and completeness of the published information.
This also applies to those websites for which we have provided hyperlinks. Corteco GmbH is not responsible for the content of these websites.
Concept & Implementation
B2 Communications GmbH
Würzburger Str. 58
Data Privacy Declaration Corteco GmbH
(1) Information on the collection of personal data and provider identification
In the following we provide information on the collection of personal data while you use this website. Personal information includes any data that can be obtained about you, such as name, address, e-mail addresses and user behavior.
(2) Data collection
Corteco GmbH collects information when you call up and use our website and when you register or log in.
When you use our website, technical data are transmitted to us for a limited time. The data include the IP address of your network, date, time, time zone and status of the requested data, information about the website from which you reached our site, your type of browser, and the version of your operating system.
When you register on our website or log in, we retrieve a variety of information, such as your name, your contact data, and your user account settings.
(3) Data security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, especially to protect your personal data from risks during data transmission and from access to the information by third parties. Each of these measures is suitably updated to the current state of technology.
(4) Collection of personal data during informational use
During the purely informational use the website, meaning when you have not signed up, registered or otherwise conveyed information to us, we collect no data, with the exception of data that your browser communicates to enable your visit to the website. The data are:
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference compared to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (specific page)
• Access status/ HTTP status code
• Data quantity transferred in each case
• Website from which the request comes
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software
In certain circumstances, we may store information in the form of "cookies" on your personal computer so we can offer you our services, trace your preferences and optimally configure our website.
a.) Language and country
b.) Browser settings and installed plug-Ins
c.) Data on the use of our website
Cookies are small text files that often contain a unique identifier and that a web server stores on your hard drive. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server for the domain that stored the cookie on your computer.
They often consist of a series of numbers and letters that clearly identify your computer, but they may also contain other information.
Some cookies (so-called “session cookies”) are only stored for the duration of your visit to our website. Other, long-term cookies can still be stored on your computer after your visit, and our website can access them (the so-called “ID cookies”) every time that you visit our websites. Other companies can store and call up some of the cookies that are stored on our website during your visit
You can personally control whether cookies are actually stored using the security settings on your browser -- by not accepting cookies from the outset or by only accepting them on request or ensuring that cookies are deleted every time your browser is closed. Please be aware that this can restrict the usability of certain website services and that certain services or sections of the website can only function properly with the placement of cookies.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (time-limited use)
- Third-party cookies (from third-party providers)
- Flash cookies (long-term use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. They in particular include session cookies. They store a so-called session identifier that can be used to assign various inquiries from your browser during the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognized when it returns to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or you close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a prescribed time period, which can vary based on the cookie. You can delete these cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting as you desire, and refuse to accept third-party cookies or even all cookies, for example. But in that case, please be aware that you might not be able to use all the functions of this website.
e) The flash cookies in use here are not captured in your browser but rather in your flash plug-in. They store the required data, whatever browser you are using, and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want flash-cookie processing, you have to install the appropriate add-on, for example, "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome.
(3) This stored information is saved separately from any otherl data submitted to us. The cookies data in particular are not associated with your other data.
Cookies from third-party companies:
This website integrates YouTube videos. When the site is called up, cookies are stored on your computer. But YouTube also files non-personal, use-related information in other cookies. You can find Google's data privacy declaration here, which also applies to YouTube.
(1) We used the so-called "double-opt-in" process for registrations to our newsletter. That means that we send a confirmation e-mail to you at the indicated address after you have submitted it, in which we ask you to confirm that you indeed want the newsletter sent to you. If you do not confirm this within a week, your registration is automatically deleted. If you confirm your desire after receiving the newsletter, we store your e-mail address until you unsubscribe. The information is only stored so we can send you the newsletter. Moreover, to prevent the abuse of your personal information, we store your IP address and the date and time during both the registration and the confirmation.
(2) The required fields for the transmission of the newsletter are form of address, first name, last name, e-mail address and your area of interest. This information will also be completely deleted in the event of cancellation. Only the above-mentioned fields required for the newsletter shipment are stored when you register using the contact form on the site.
(3) You may revoke your consent to the transmission of the newsletter at any time. You can revoke it by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending an e-mail to service@. The data that you submitted will not be forwarded to third parties. corteco.de
(4) Please be aware that we evaluate your user behavior when we send out the newsletter. The transmitted e-mails contain so-called web beacons, also known as tracking pixels, to allow this evaluation. They are one-pixel image files that link to our website and allow us to evaluate your user behavior. The links received in the newsletter also contain this identifier. The newsletter provider stores the information collected in this way on its server in Germany. You can reject this tracking at any time by canceling the newsletter. You do this by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail. This kind of tracking is also impossible if you have deactivated the display of images in your e-mail program in the standard way. In this case, however, the newsletter will not be fully displayed to you and you might not be able to use all the functions. If you have the images displayed manually, the tracking described above will take place.
(7) Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA. On behalf of the website provider, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage to the website provider.
(2) Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
(4) Furthermore, you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data generated by cookies and related to your use of the website (including cookies and IP address) as well as the processing of the data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
(5) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. The IP addresses are thus shortened before further processing, ruling out direct references to persons.
Data privacy oversight: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en,
as well as the privacy statement: https://www.google.com/intl/en-GB/policies/privacy/.
(8) Integration of the services of third parties
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online presence that are stored at http://www.YouTube.com and that can be played directly from our website. They are all integrated into our "extended data protection mode," which means that no data relating to you are transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. It is only when you play the videos that the data cited in Para. 2 are transmitted. We have no influence over this data transfer.
(2) Due to your visit to the website, the third-party provider receives the notification that you have called up a particular sub-page of our website. The data cited in this declaration are also transferred. This occurs whether this third-party provider is providing a user account with which you have logged in or there is no user account. If you are logged in with the plug-in provider, the data are mapped directly to your account. If you do not want your profile to be mapped to the plug-in provider, you must log out before activating the button.
(3) The plug-in provider stores these data as user profiles and uses them for advertising, market research and/or website design tailored to market needs. Such an evaluation takes place (even for users who have not logged on) in particular to develop advertising based on market needs informing other users in the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to the right of objection to the formation of this user profile. To exercise it, you must address the particular plug-in provider.
(4) You can obtain further information on the purpose and scope of a plug-in supplier's data collection and processing in the providers' data privacy declarations in the following material. You can also obtain additional information on your rights and your settings options to protect your private sphere.
(9) Contact form
The data that you submit in the contact form is used exclusively for correspondence with you. Your information is not forwarded to third parties.
(1) At any time, you have the right to ask us for information about the data relating to you that are stored with us as well as the information’s origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom it has been forwarded and the purpose of the storage.
(2) If you have given consent for the use of the data, you can revoke it at any time.
If you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can turn to our data privacy officer. Together with his team, he is available to respond to requests for information, suggestions or complaints.
(11) Data privacy officer
Data privacy officer for Corteco GmbH
c/o legitimis GmbH
Dellbrücker Straße 116
51469 Bergisch Gladbach
General Terms and Conditions of Payment
Here you can find our General Terms and Conditions of Payment.
General Conditions of Purchase
Here you can find our General Conditions of Purchase.